Forum Peaks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's 1 post every 43 seconds

Its a wonder that the Mods can keep up with that pace. I think you should think about getting a/some Euro mod(s) to give MtG, Ming et al some "free" time.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
      That's 1 post every 43 seconds

Its a wonder that the Mods can keep up with that pace. I think you should think about getting a/some Euro mod(s) to give MtG, Ming et al some "free" time.
      the big majority of the posts are in the on-topic forums which rarely need moderation....
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Didn't most OT posters start on topic though. Give it a few months and the filter through effect will probably take place.

For some reason the OT has seemed been a bit slow of late.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

all the interest is in Civ 3 right now, once that eupheria dies down then the OT will come to life again ...
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Besides, some unnamed OT people need to spam up their post counts, and Civ III is a good excuse to post in other forums.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
              Besides, some unnamed OT people need to spam up their post counts, and Civ III is a good excuse to post in other forums.
              Hey! I only posted twice in the CivIII forums and they were both on topic. I come here to increase my. . .um knowledge of. . .this. . .oh forget it!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dashi - You spammer

(+1)

Comment

Well, when Civ3 is out I expect to get to 4000 quite quickly.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

1 post every 43 seconds...... anyone up to pushing that down a bit
                    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
                    X