Mysterious posts under my name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious posts under my name

Has this happened to anyone before? I saw a post today under my name, that I don't remember making. I changed my password to be sure.

It's the 'The Cubans seem to think he's allright' post in the Cuba thread.
    Fire and ice and death awaiting. But he was steel, he was steel.

Ask Ming or Markos to check the IP on the post, then go see your neurologist.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Hmm, multiple Rands, eh?

Sounds quite odd, but also seems unlikely.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I checked the IP addresses... the IP for the post we know is you, matches up to the IP for the post from this thread.

The IP for the post that is in question... IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
        (not even close).... Hmmmmmm.... do you post from multiple locations?
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You have go back a check some older posts, otherwise we will not know which rand is the imposter.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Mmmm, I have a feeling that there are some good jokes to be had here ... but I better say that it was me that made the post Rand can't remember making.

I was a bit surprised when it came out with his avatar beside it.

I mostly post from my computer at work but this time used the machine at home. Rand and one of his mates stayed with me when they came over to London recently and I guess Rand used the machine to post and left a cookie or some such thing implanted in it which now signs up using his password.

Getting rid of it will challenge my (pathetic) level of PC literacy (and I may yet think of some thouroughly scurilous use to make of the situation ) but eventually no doubt I'll manage it.

Now if meanwhiloe my monicker has started ppearing all over Newsmax I'LL SUE.

PS I'm enjoying MM7 by the way Rand. Thanks.

Comment

Another mystery solved.

Jesus, give a guy a salute, and he starts DLing all over the place!
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Ghosts have been posting using your name !!!!

Off-topic:

Rand, do you want to join a try at a new story thread in the Diplomacy/Stories forum
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

How did EST get your pw

Comment

He didn't need to if the logon and pw are cookied.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                    X