This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ming,

Mark and Dan do appreciate the feedback sometimes. It wasn't like I was starting a referendum and demanding action based on the results of the poll. People had been discussing this, and I know in the past it's come up too.

I remember in winter 1998, when one of us *cough* *cough* started a thread called, "An Open Letter to Mark and Dan," in which it was advocated to start an Off Topic forum, to keep the Off Topic posts out of the On Topic ones.

at Sneak's post. Funny but accurate.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah... it comes up often. But you can bet your sweet life that if they do come to the same conclussion... they won't be looking at this poll for their next mod
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think having an Australian mod would be a better idea!

Anyone want to suggest names?
        PHOENIXCAGER
        The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Son of AH is the man....

Originally posted by phoenixcager
          I think having an Australian mod would be a better idea!

Anyone want to suggest names?
          Hydey.

Anybody that posts a picture of himself in a bowling shirt gets my vote.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!

You bastards! Stop mentioning me becoming a mod, you want AnnC to ban me? :banned:
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

MIKE FOR MOD!!! MIKE FOR MOD!!!
              My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
              from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
              --MarkG

and by MikeH
              she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Hydey is our man !!!

Originally posted by Chris 62
                Hydey.

Anybody that posts a picture of himself in a bowling shirt gets my vote.
                Gets my vote too !! Go Hydey ....
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

what kind of freedom loving people are you, asking for one more moderator!!

thread closed!

(we need a grin with much bigger smile)
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X