No announcement yet.

The Apolyton 100: Ver 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. I typed a long response and then IE crashed.

Here is the short version.

1st All comments- PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS THREAD!!!!

Ecthelion, Ii must not have saved the update where I changed your age.

Lancer- sorry about the trucker misconception, I thought I remembered you said that in the ghost post.

-Well, I am glad that someone has finally noticed the joke on Smash's entry

-I wasn't in the top 100 until a week after I saved the results.

If anyone wants to do an entry for me... please do
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Updated massively.

Please comment in the correct thread.

Thank you
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"If anyone wants to do an entry for me... please do "

Ask Chris, I have a hunch he'd love to do it.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
          "If anyone wants to do an entry for me... please do "

Ask Chris, I have a hunch he'd love to do it.
          I don't hate the young man, Colon, what I dislike is ignorence and arrogance, two items we often find here in equal measure.

My entry for him would read: Enjoys making large lists, is slow to update corrections, and lacks diplomacy in making value judgements of others.

Former alias is Giant Squid, and is into runing his own country (he did a thread about it awhile ago, but there was little interest).

Main contribution: Making endless lists about apolyton, and a new project, a book about apolyton posters.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

He's not Squid!!

And your description is about right. I still haven't gotten my corrections put in. I'm tired of everybody telling DC not to worry about the quality and how great it is just to have a list. It would be pretty easy to methodically take care of lots of the corrections and check lots of the facts and it's not being done.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
              He's not Squid!!
              He claims it Navy, in his own bio.

And your description is about right. I still haven't gotten my corrections put in. I'm tired of everybody telling DC not to worry about the quality and how great it is just to have a list. It would be pretty easy to methodically take care of lots of the corrections and check lots of the facts and it's not being done.
              I would agree with that.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hmmm...interesting! Scott?? ARE YOU IN THERE!! Are you the same guy who started a site where MJ hid? The same guy who beleives flaky Pyramid stories? Who got yelled at by mom for taking the wrong route up a crater in Death Valley?

I'd expect better work from Squidie...and more knowledge of the site's history...

Comment

Me too, GP, me too. He makes mistakes/omits info on aspects he should know well. A calamari joke or something

Comment

Ya know...Monk had the neates squid recipies...

Comment

My squid recipes ain't bad either

Comment

hmmmmm...GP is hungry!!

Comment

There's a nice place near Point Loma where you can have a yummy yummy squid sandwich. You're now in SD, right? Lemme find the address...

Comment

Here it is: it's called Point Loma Seafoods. 2805 Emerson St, SD 92106. Good stuff.

Comment

The big seafood place...with all the seagulls? I been there. Walked there lots of times.

Comment

how come the acronyms PH and CD are explained yet CW isn't... what is CW?

Comment

Working...
                                X