No announcement yet.

Why are there off-topic moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glonk, a few more threads like this and you might replace eyesofnight as my favorite poster
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Glonk

Hopefully MtG will become more self-aware and try not to flame under the guise of a moderator.
      I can say, without fear of contridiction, all your doing is antagonizing him with this, and the stated goal is unobtainable in this fashion.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard
        glonk, a few more threads like this and you might replace eyesofnight as my favorite poster
        I'm trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not. Who is eyesofnight?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not. Who is eyesofnight?
          Obviously, you are not a Civ MP player... HA HA HA HA HA.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Obviously not.

Want to enlighten me (you have enough postcount, no need for those +1 posts )
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• First... mods don't spam... or at least that's what MarkG says

Eyes is infamous in the world of Civ MP. He is one of the best players, and is not shy about telling you why he is. While there is much fact behind what he says... His in your face posting style doesn't endear him to many of the regular posters. You either think he's funny... full of himself, or just hate him.

So yes, I think sarcasm would be correct
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thank you.

I will still take that as a compliment, because:
                He is one of the best players
                PR isn't one of my strongpoints, but that's a useless field anyway for me.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not
                  no, no sarcasm is involved. i truly believe that you may be able to surpass EoN

Originally posted by Glonk

Who is eyesofnight?
                  funny but not as funny as "Who is rah?"

Comment

• Seriously, who is rah?

I heard he's Ming's twin brother, is that true?

Comment

• that's true. he's one of the "big time" mp players and creater of "rah rules" which is basically a set of commonly used settings and rules

Comment

• "Eyes of night is a cheater"

Comment

• He's the man !!!

Originally posted by Ming
                          First... mods don't spam... or at least that's what MarkG says
                          of course not .!!! who ever said that deserves a whipping !!!
                          Eyes is infamous in the world of Civ MP. He is one of the best players,
                          Raz holds aloft the Eyes of night Victory Shield (even if he did get it by default !!!
                          and is not shy about telling you why he is. While there is much fact behind what he says... His in your face posting style doesn't endear him to many of the regular posters. You either think he's funny... full of himself, or just hate him.

So yes, I think sarcasm would be correct
                          also you failed to mention a proven cheat, which is why most of the MP forum wont play hime any more...!!!
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                          X