Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Setting priorities

Originally posted by Chris 62
    Really, all of this over a threadjacking.
    Not quite, MtG, (whom I like and admire) was laying into to Glonk in a personal and insulting manner, which even a cruel, satiric, and egotistical fiend such as myself would judge inappropriate to his position a a moderator (where more decorum ought to apply, EVEN {to some extent} when posting outside of official business), and in his official responses, giving a significant impression of personal bias. Still it should not generate more than few hours irritation.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by technophile
      Where is the irony in this situation?
      My complaint is about MtG being a mod at the same time as being offensive and immature , not the fact that he had no idea what he was talking about (although that does make me mad). So the irony would be that UR said that comment when he clearly had no idea what this thread was about.

Gibsie, GP, Chris 62: Do you know what's really pathetic? People whining about people whining. That's even lower. I'm here to register my complaint in the only way at least some people would listen. MarkG apparently thinks it's blasphemous for a mod of his to be wrong, and DanQ doesn't even deal with the forums, so I thought I might make this public to maybe draw some attention to it. If you're not interested in it, don't post in the thread (which just bumps it up so more people will get into it).

Lefty: At last, some sanity to this thread.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have changed my mind. I want to congratulate you on complaining so diligently on such a small issue. It's like the princess and the pea.

Comment

Originally posted by Glonk

My complaint is about MtG being a mod at the same time as being offensive and immature , not the fact that he had no idea what he was talking about (although that does make me mad). So the irony would be that UR said that comment when he clearly had no idea what this thread was about.
          I wouldn't count on that little fact, if I were you.
          You implied he was incompetent even before he responded.
          What did you expect, him to blow sunshine up your ass?
          Not in this lifetime.

Gibsie, GP, Chris 62: Do you know what's really pathetic? People whining about people whining.
          Who whines for the whiners?
          Try again, that was your most assinine post yet.
          That's even lower. I'm here to register my complaint in the only way at least some people would listen. MarkG apparently thinks it's blasphemous for a mod of his to be wrong, and DanQ doesn't even deal with the forums, so I thought I might make this public to maybe draw some attention to it.
          They are interested, but your complaint was pedantic, so it was delt with in the correct manner.
          If you're not interested in it, don't post in the thread (which just bumps it up so more people will get into it).
          Post where I like, Glonk. If you don't like the heat, keep your whinning private. Put it here, I, and many others, will tell you just what we think of it.
          You see to get rather anal when a thread goes in a different direction then you intended, don't you?

Lefty: At last, some sanity to this thread.
          If you think Lefty was boosting your postion, you better reread his comments.
          What he said was you might have had a slight point, but that you should have let it go long ago.
          You should brush up on your Scaevolaese, before thinking you got a boost.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
            Who whines for the whiners?
            Heh... I don't know how you got that so wrong. I said "whine about people whining", when people whine it's usually not about something positive. To spell it out even more crystal clear for you: The fact that you're whining about my complaint/thread is far worse than what I'm doing.

Try again, that was your most assinine post yet.
            Only because the person reading was too asinine to figure out what was meant.

If you think Lefty was boosting your postion, you better reread his comments.
            When did I say that? Perhaps you should read mine. He made his post without being an ass about it: hence the sanity bit.

What he said was you might have had a slight point, but that you should have let it go long ago.
            That he did. Here, have a gold star.

You should brush up on your Scaevolaese, before thinking you got a boost.
            Perhaps you should brush up on your reading skills to figure out I never said he gave me a boost.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Actually Glonk, it wasn't whining, it was threadjacking. Considering how much you've suffered from evil, EVIL threadjacking recently, I would have thought you'd be able to tel the difference. I guess you were just too assinine to figure it out.

Comment

BTW, it's spelled asinine. How's that for more irony?

And why would it matter if it was threadjacking? Clearly, nothing would be done if it was, so why bother making a point of it?

Comment

Re: Re: Setting priorities

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

Not quite, MtG, (whom I like and admire) was laying into to Glonk in a personal and insulting manner, which even a cruel, satiric, and egotistical fiend such as myself would judge inappropriate to his position a a moderator (where more decorum ought to apply, EVEN {to some extent} when posting outside of official business), and in his official responses, giving a significant impression of personal bias.
                  Really, MtG.....

Did no-one tell you that you're supposed to hand in your bollocks at the front desk when starting the job? Did it never even cross your mind to do so?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

More fun and games with the infantile

Heh... I don't know how you got that so wrong. I said "whine about people whining", when people whine it's usually not about something positive. To spell it out even more crystal clear for you: The fact that you're whining about my complaint/thread is far worse than what I'm doing.
                    I was wasn't whining, dear boy, only pointing out what a baby you are.

"Somebody dared to say something I didn't like in my thread!
                    "MTG hates me!"
                    "Ming doesn't answer!"
                    "Mark and Dan ignore me!"

My four year old is more mature then you, young man.

Only because the person reading was too asinine to figure out what was meant
                    We all know what YOU meant:
                    Whaaaaah, I can't get my way!!!!
                    When did I say that? Perhaps you should read mine. He made his post without being an ass about it: hence the sanity bit.
                    Nice try, you caught your error and tried to spin doctor it. Unfortunatley, just a tad late for that.

That he did. Here, have a gold star.
                    Why thank you.
                    Now your not going to cry again if I don't give it back later, are you?

Perhaps you should brush up on your reading skills to figure out I never said he gave me a boost.
                    Two attempts at spin-doctoring on the same thing gets you points for hutzpah, but changes nothing.

Grow up, and forget this, all your doing is making yourself look foolish.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hey, Chris?

Maybe you should read your own posts in this thread and decide who is being immature:

We all know what YOU meant:
                      Whaaaaah, I can't get my way!!!!
                      My four year old is more mature then you, young man.
                      More fun and games with the infantile
                      What did you expect, him to blow sunshine up your ass?

Comment

Americans seem to be allowd to spam here

I see Glonk and GP are allowed to spam....

*pouts*

Comment

Re: Americans seem to be allowd to spam here

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          I see Glonk and GP are allowed to spam....

*pouts*
                          Hey don't be crowding on Stew's turf! "GP's spamming" is TM Dookie. You can cry about Glonk...

Comment

Since when was I American?

Comment

Ahh...Canadians are like our little brothers. kinda like Austrians to Germans. No??

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                                Ahh...Canadians are like our little brothers. kinda like Austrians to Germans. No??
                                Ahhhh, I really needed a good laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X