Why are there off-topic moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember replying to that one too.
    My response was something along the line of... We aren't always around when stuff actually happens, but that doesn't change the fact that rules were broken and that a message has to be sent about this type of activity...

I spend 15 minutes to an hour every day when I get home from work responding to the days PM's....

Now, If you sent it to my apolyton email address... that's another story. I've been having lots of problems with that. I sometime DON'T get them, or, I get them bunchs a week after the fact.

If you say you didn't receive my PM response... fine. I have to take your word on that... but I did reply.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
      Etch, the question was why, not where, but thanx for the info..
      I've just noticed that when taking a brief look at the thread title again... sorry, shall not happen again

Comment

Ok, Andz, I forgive you this time. In future I wont be so lenient, I may have to report you to the moderators for going off topic.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

heh, I think we shouldn't start spamming a thread where all the mods are posting.... they could notice us ... and do something about it

Comment

I am on Ming's ignore list on ICQ.
            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
            --MarkG

and by MikeH
            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

I put ICQ on my ignore list.
              (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                I am on Ming's ignore list on ICQ.
                Nahhhhh.... I will respond if you send something worth responding to
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Little do you know the terror that is hungarian history spam young one
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Glonk,

You was the one who insulted me for nothing.

Comment

First, when did I insult you? Second, "for nothing"? You said these comments:

We need more mods like MtG...

Involved directly with the members at the forum. Being the boss.

MtG you go teach Glonk a lesson there
                      then
                      Glonk, he may not be a silent mod but he's still a mod. And he can debate if he likes. So far looks to me like he's giving you a good Southern beating. Canadians need it sometimes.
                      and after that:
                      You can tell me to get out but I ain't.

Maybe he was right. I dunno. You was probably having bad info on tech.
                      Being a tad hypocritical, aren't you?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Glonk

MtG has a right like anyone else to debate you...

He seemed to be giving the facts, you got mad, and it turned into a fight

And yes, he was giving you a good beating. And yes, you probably needed one to give you some modesty.

I'm not being hypocritical, since you started it.

Now I never even meant to get involved, I said one sentence and you start insulting me.

Comment

He was not giving me a good beating, he had no clue what he was talking about. He didn't even <b>read</b> the article that was the whole center for the thread. Someone else (Lightening I believe) came in and also corrected him, stating that it was apparent MtG didn't even read the article)

Then you come in, make your smartass comment completely unrelated to the thread.

And you refuse to answer how I insulted you in that thread. Do share some quotes.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You actually think a minor threadjacking in the off topic board of the forums of apolyton is important?

Huh?

Comment

What's important is MtG isn't doing his job, for one reason or another.

Comment

I just want to say that one shouldn't overreact about pms not being responded to. You can always send another one. Sometimes people are busy and just forget to respond. It would be crazy to go around whining about someone not responding to your pms. I feel deep pity for that type of self-absorbed person.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X