Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks, bang up job to all!

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Hippie dippie Birthday!

Many happy returns of the day - you guys are doing a great job!!!
      Be the bid!

Comment

I thought we'd get at least two thousand replies here.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Thought I'd quickly stop in to doff my cap, happy birthdays and all, site looking good, congrats Markos and Dan.

I have had little time for matters civ related of the past sveral months, but civ and apolyton both occupy a special place in my heart, and I with all the rest of you await the third installment with trembling thighs and twitching fingers.

Hello to anyone who knows who I am.

Graag
          I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
          Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

3 years?!?!?! i remember 2 years like it was just yesterday... where has all the time gone?!?!
                I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!!!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Happy birthday!!! I don't have any hats or blower things. I guess this will have to do.

Comment

Happy Birthday Apolyton
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Heres to many more MarkG.
                        Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                        --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Damn... I didn't even notice this thread.

Uh... Happy Birthday .

Only 3 months until my 3 year anniversary at Apolyton...

Oh, and you are welcome for the news .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Happy Birthday Lovely 'Poly
                            Code:
                            :D:D          :D          :D             :D     :D
                            :D  :D      :D  :D        :D               :D  :D
                            :D:D      :D      :D      :D                  :D
                            :D          :D  :D        :D                 :D
                            :D            :D          :D:D:D            :D       

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=red][size=10]ROX[/size][/COLOR][/FONT]
                            Has anyone else noticed the number of posts Da Shi has made in this thread?
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Happy birthday.

May you live forever

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

How long is this birfday?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X