Time Displacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Displacement

I just noticed that all new posts are being "made" one hour back. Anyone else have this problem? Is it only temporary?
    *grumbles about work*

Yep
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

When you observe this in future, please email <A HREF="mailto:tonyb@worldchat.com">tonyb@worldchat. com</A> instead of posting it in the forums here. This is the email address of Tony Bolger, GameStats' Director of Technology, and is the only one with access to make the change.

---------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Do you have any idea as to what the cause could be?
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I do but it's not something I am going to worry about at this point. Yesterday was a statutory holiday in Canada so I'm sure it will be fixed shortly.

---------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

did you drink too much to do it now, Dan? (I don't really see the connection)

anyway, wouldn't a simple user solution be to just set the Apolyton time one hour later? (one time zone to the east)

Comment

Have we got a poet or lyricist here who can write lyrics for
              "The Apolyton Time Warp"

some lines like
              Its Apolyton time warp again,
              or
              Its just a slip to the past,

perhaps with cooperative contributions we can put a whole song together.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

maybe a parody on Hypocrisy's 'Time Warp'
                Attached Files

Comment

Gotta love free holidays that make no sense..... Lets see.... oh too bad I'm on vacation. Why can't they make all summer holidays appear in the winter for students? [/pointless rant caused by reaing too much science fiction]
                  *grumbles about work*

Comment

Da-an!

Come to Poppa!
                    Last edited by TCO; August 7, 2001, 14:37.

Comment

careful Dan, "Poppa" is looking very odd, he might do you harm

Comment

Working...
                      X