On T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On T-shirts

Any idea on what we're going to have to pay for them?

how much would you be willing to pay?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I would be willing to pay between $15 and $20 per T-shirt, plus shipping costs.

Probably.

Now, if they're going to be more expensive than that, I don't know what I would do, since I really want one.

Comment

ok, you dont have to worry...

Comment

You should segment the market and charge each Apolytoner his individual max-willingness-to-pay price. (down to your item cost of course) This way, you capture all the consumer surplus.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            You should segment the market and charge each Apolytoner his individual max-willingness-to-pay price. (down to your item cost of course) This way, you capture all the consumer surplus.
            what kind of language is this?

anyway, i think we'll have variety of products covering a large part of the needs of your consumers

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              what kind of language is this?
              Ask Adam Smit. He will explain. More strange language: You will also need to come up with some way to avoid arbitrage. shipping costs should be useful here...but be creative. You will think of some good strategies: limited order size,one time orders,personal signatures...etc. etc.

Originally posted by MarkG
              anyway, i think we'll have variety of products covering a large part of the needs of your consumers
              Ahh...sounds like you are using some code-words here to show you know how to get the maximum dinero...

Comment

Obelix & Co.

(not that I expect GP to pick it up but at least MarkG...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                  Obelix & Co.
                  damn it! you cant make me remember such things while i'm at work! now i have to search the net to see if i can find any part of it....

Comment

huh!

i found some stuff

If you can't incease the efficiency of your productivity infrastructure the market will fall. = 'If you not able make big heap menhirs, me not able pay big heap Sesertii. You savvy?' (p15).

Production has increased, but you still have a delivery problem. You need to step up the efficiency of your production channels. = 'You not bring plenty menhirs all one time. You bring more menhirs quick quick!' (p20).

Thus I make no rash promises when I say that we should succeed in obtaining positive results , saleswise, at no very distant date. = 'Me think you able sell heap big heap menhirs plenty quick.' (p32).

I hear there's a grave finacial crisis in Rome though I don't know what caused it. Anyway, they've devalued the Sestertius.='Heap big menhir makers stony broke.' (p44).

Comment

Menhirs?
                      Got a link?
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

What does Obelix' menhir business have to do with Apolyton T-shirts

I always did like that strip series though

Comment

Originally posted by Narck
                          I would be willing to pay between $15 and $20 per T-shirt, plus shipping costs.
                          damn puts them out of my price range then $15-$20 Us = $30-40 AUS plus shipping...... Could make it $50-60 AUS for, a t shirt . no good when i can get a local one for $5-10.... We need the factory over here in Australia , cheap sweatshops !!!!
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by technophile
                            Menhirs?
                            Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Narck
                              What does Obelix' menhir business have to do with Apolyton T-shirts

I always did like that strip series though

You did like the 'strip series' (what a strange manner to define it) and you do not know what this menhir business has to do with this thread? Go buy Obelix & Co, Narck

Comment

Working...
                              X