No announcement yet.

Apolyton: The Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt you need something I have said/done whatsoever, but just in case, here's my permission
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Chris, you are in it- it is just your post and no opinions on you.
      Alright, use it then.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Darkcloud: I don't plan to write anything, but if you're going to abide by your rules I would ask that you remove the History049 part. Thanks

Comment

Thank you everyone for your permission!

Bob- I believe the history049 part had your addenums in it, where you explained in detail why you did it... I could take that out... but since it is your wishes, I will consider taking the whole essay out, but, you must admit, it is very informative about the 'old days' of apolyton.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think few of it was true

If people want to know about the old times they should ask a Registered in 1970.

Thanks

Comment

Good work DK. Just read it, pretty entertaining.
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yeah, permission, whatever. You have it...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Thank you for the permissions.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I don't know if you stayed on the CivII Strategy and General forums after the new year, but those have really been buzzing - We've made huge strides in figuring out all sorts of things about how the game works. SG(2) led the push to create the Great Library, which I hope is familiar to all apolytoners who play CivII. The SGs, SlowThinker, Gastrifitis, La Fayette, EST, Solo, Sampson, Marquis de Sodaq , and others have assembled quite a pile of civ knowledge. Few of us rank high enough to even gain a footnote on the list based on post count.

While this is a nudge to encourage recognition of these efforts, it is also a shameless plug to those who do not browse those forums to have a look!
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

Working...
                    X