No announcement yet.

The Apolyton 100: Supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will get to everyone- I am just fixing things from the order I get the corrections... Thus rah and Gibsie's corrections cannot be added yet.

I'll get to them eventually- this Version 1.01 will soon become 1.02-

It will be 2.0 when I get through with all the corrections that are listed in the original thread and 3.0 when I do all the corrections listed in this thread.

Please be patient.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

..and my list of corrections?
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

25. Paul
        Former Usernames: (none known) none
        Famous DL's: (none known) none
        Age Group: ? 28; 29 in 3 weeks
        Nationality: Dutch
        Lives: The Netherlands
        Had/Has A Website: Civ 2 OOC OCC, not OOC
        Contribution to Apolyton: Civ 2, CTP 2 , CTP1

Description:
        Omnipresent poster. Writer of the Civ2 optimal Occ strategy - the OCC Paulicy. Also wrote ModSwapper for CTP2, and is an all-round. Is Dutch, lives in Netherlands, has a website (Civ2 OCC). Also helped with Celestial Dawn's CTP1 mod and WesW's Medieval mods for CTP1 and CTP2. I haven't done much in the SMAC section other than playing in the PBEM-tournament. And in off-topic I organise the Champions League predictions (that's soccer for you Americans).

Comment

and in my personal opinion, Paul is the only (or one of the only)emperors never to have spammed.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Umm, I se you finally added in most of snapcases alter egos, but you forgot one.

Snapcase's Temporary DL

he used that when he changed his name to something too long, and was unable to post on his regular account. took a while to get it all fixed.

now he's a newsguy, and I don't get to see the namechange du jour for him anymore.
            Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
            ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              and in my personal opinion, Paul is the only (or one of the only)emperors never to have spammed.
              Clears throat...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                Clears throat...
                and your point is ??
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Yes, Stefu, I'll do your list of corrections.

I'll add the others later.

I just updated it above... to ver 1.2
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Chris wasn't the only person to get angry at me for not knowing everything about them... Ecthelion got extremely mad that I said he was 17 when he was really 18 and that his name was not Andy and that I forgot to include his last name... and some other stuff... but it was a private email and I cant say the other things.

I'm not sure whether he was joking or really angry at me...
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

DarkCloud...
                      As alwys, good work. Ignore all the wise ass comments...

Just correct all you have based on the posts. One heck of a great job
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I really really verily want to know why you think chegitz guevara is South American. He lives in Indiana, and is Theben's brother or somesuch. Now he's moving to Florida, after a job, which a cursory reading of OT would have revealed. He has never said he lives in South American country.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Got mad at saying 17, not 18.
                          Yeah, that's a severe blunder.

BTW, Chris gives himself a pep talk every morning to get himself worked up.

Interesting reading.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

DarkCloud once again, great list! Question though, when you get all this correct and everyone stops moaning, will you be updating the list with those that crack the top 100 and those who change places?

It would be great if every say 6 months we got an update from you. And you could of course just use the same profile as the one you used the last time until someone says to make a change.
                            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

DC, it's a great effort. But not a great list. Seriously. You should take a strain and put more effort into quality control.

Comment

Thank you for cheering me up

However, I think that I'll just correct this version and then, I'll be done for a while...

I don't like insulting people and it just seems like in this thread I insulted a fair amount of people.

I also don't like getting insulting emails, etc. from people who, on Apolyton, I felt neutral about.

I'll add technophile to the list
                                and update it with Stefu's corrections
                                and any corrections that I previously missed.

Then I'm done for a while... I might update it to the top 105 in six months like tniem suggested, or I might do it sooner, it depends on how I feel.
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X