No announcement yet.

The Apolyton 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will now want to do some massive spamming , with on-topic posts. I want to get in the first hundred. Currently, I'm number 134. Damnit, never cared about postcount, now I'll have to be in top 100, to get described. I want to see what others know about me.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Seeing you in a lot of forums that you used to frequent infreguently, I would judge that you're doing well in that regard

At least I know who you are now.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Seeing you in a lot of forums that you used to frequent infreguently, I would judge that you're doing well in that regard

At least I know who you are now.

RAH
        Damn who do these young upstarts think they are, wherever do they get the ideas to post in multiple forums to get PC up.....

Sometihng needs to be done to control these young guns...

What next more AH clones all at deity !!!!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

#1-25 Updated with Stefu's suggestions and MORE!

Extra description was written up on Stefu and Ecthelion and others
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Good Lord! Now I finally know what happened to all those hours I wasted on the Internet. (My post count at the Frontier has recently surpassed by Apolyton one). Maybe I should post here more.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

What and where is the Frontier? Everyone disappears there, and never comes back to tell of their experiences
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

To be brutally honest you haven't missed much.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Frontier!

I have no idea how anyone at the frontier can get that high an amount of posts- it doesn't seem as if the OT is frequented much and in the story threads there doesn't seem to be a high level of #of posts... How do they get the high post counts there Shadowstrike?

-You should definately post here more
                  Especially because Civ III is coming!
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Huh?

How come I am British?

Since Roland isn't here I blame phoenixcager for not correcting the mistake. I'm going to get under your skin now you silly S'porean

I am Canadian. Oh wait, I'm not

DarkCloud,

Please add me as somebody who's against those "ego stroking" threads.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Me?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      How come I am British?

Since Roland isn't here I blame phoenixcager for not correcting the mistake. I'm going to get under your skin now you silly S'porean

I am Canadian. Oh wait, I'm not

DarkCloud,

Please add me as somebody who's against those "ego stroking" threads.

I know which part of the world you live in, but not whether you're an expat.

And isn't 'British' a good guess for where you live?
                      PHOENIXCAGER
                      The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Look at the OT archives. Yes, theyare all from the past six months to a year. Plus, we play in a lot of story forums. DotW, AoI, BNG, and so forth. There was a time when I even modded two forums.... but that was when BNG II was still around.....
                        *grumbles about work*

Comment

• So... Urban Ranger are you British and living in Canada?
                          hmmm..
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Hm...

I'm not British and I'm not living in Canada. Most curious why people would think I'm a Brit. Do I look like one to you? Oh wait, nevermind

Ethnicity: Chinese
                            Place of Origin: HKSAR

pc,

Yeah, right, expat. I wish I were getting paid that much. Blatant discrimination Unfair I say.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• dp
                              PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

• I kind of guessed you were local, UR, just didn't want to say it without confirmation from you.

btw..DC, HKSAR=Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
                                PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Working...
                                X