• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about writing it like this:

Get Civilized @ Apolyton Civ Site
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Damnit Lancer, stop spamming this thread.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

"Sid Meier is the reason why my kids call me "Uncle"."
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You all need to be more creative. None of these can compete with the ACOL Chipmunk t-shirt.
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

what you do guys this about a quote with smilies(if stefu gives permission)

"i got :banned: on apolyton, but i it!! "
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I agree with what the 4th poster before me said.
              Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I think Venom deserves a 10$ PCR for that. Take away 8 of his posts.
                My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                --MarkG

and by MikeH
                she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

How bout wearing this Smilie on your T SHIRT ..... if you did you migh tfind yourselves :banned: .
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Believe it or not people, it is damn difficult to get animated smilies printed on T-shirts.

And hello there Raz. I see that every Apolyton thread from the past 3 years is about to be bumped
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do you think MarkG's full name is gonna fit on one T-shirt?

suggestions:

"Apolyton.NET [ACS] - Offering advanced TBS based solutions for CIV, MGE and CTP; emloying C2C over vBB via PHP"

"I C2C at Poly "

"Apolyton. A fine source for Middle East news and in depth discussions"

"Apolyton. Be there or play AoE "

"We're mor mature than ACOL "

"Got Ming?<small><sup>TM</sup></small>"

"A Greek site full of Americans, Brits, Finns and Israelis.... What could possibly go wrong? "

"Just one more post....<small><sup>TM</sup></small>"

"My post is bigger than your post! -- MtG"

"Imran vs n.c. , MOBIUS vs History049, Chegitz vs Saddam. Apolyton - where the action is"

"Apolyton - cause it sounds better than 'TUC2S and TFGCS Inc' "

"Apolyon Civilization Site. And what are you supposed to be?"

"DanQ made me do it... - Listen to ACSR Apolyton.net FM"

"SID IS GOD", possibly to be replaced with "SID IS YIN" who knows?

Comment

Ok I posted this already in the quotes thread but that was by accident. (I'm a bit sleepy if you excuse me)

Again, forgive the OT-centric view of these quotes, but I hope you like them.

Apolyton = protesting against your post counts reduction over and over again for no other reason but recuperating your loss

Apolyton = having a fondness for debating gargantuan nonsense as if it were a dead serious matter

Apolyton = going to ACOL when the server is down

US essence of a coffee shop = coffee
                        Dutch essence of a coffee shop = cannabis
                        Apolyton essence of a coffee shop = spam

Apolyton = 1.you arrive 2.you lurk 3.you inhabit 4.you leave 5.you lurk 6.you inhabit

Apolyton = dictatorship of the M-family + DanQ

Apolyton = MarkG, DanQ and 9,998 double logins

Apolyton = Off-Topic forum + some civalissaton stuff
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think ACOLKitty deserves a 20% PCR for suggesting my 10% PCR.
                          Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Snapcase, I love your idea for ashirt!! it says everything in a nutshell that looks cool!! How about it Markos!?!?! What do you think?
                            DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
                            EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
                            AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

These suggestions are looking great, everyone. There are quite a few I'm especially fond of but my favourites for various reasons are:

<I>""Just one more post....TM""</I>
                              <I>"DanQ made me do it... - Listen to ACSR Apolyton.net FM"</I>
                              <I>"Apolyton = MarkG, DanQ and 9,998 double logins"</I>

Locutus' multitude of suggestions are all on my short list and most of them are making it to my second list and that's just the start of it.

In any event, please keep them coming -- it's getting harder and harder to choose but that's better than having the problem of not having enough to choose from.

---------------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                And hello there Raz. I see that every Apolyton thread from the past 3 years is about to be bumped
                                lost me with your refernce to my name in that sentence provost.... in the words of a famous aussie politician " PLEASE EXPLAIN !!!"
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X