a thanks to firaxis and apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a thanks to firaxis and apolyton

thanks apolyton (Snapcase, Solver, Imran Siddiqui and MarkG) for arranging the interview, and thank you Mr. Morris for offering to take the time to participate in it

i hope to see many more like it!

maybe next time you could take a round of questions from another group of civers and if so i'd like to recommend grumbold as one of the interviewers

Any chances getting an interview with Sid?
    With all the ideas Apolyton has given him to make his game better, he at least owes us an interview... We've given him millions of dollars- the least he owes us IS and INTERVIEW!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

nah, Sid has already had a number of interviews...

MarkG or Dan maybe you could arrange an interview with one of the following people

Chris Pine, Programmer
      Mike Breitkreutz, Programmer
      Soren Johnson, Programmer
      Jacob Solomon, Programmer

hehe begining to see a pattern perhaps?

also if you do interview a programmer ask a few questions about AI, specifically which areas that have worked on improving and which areas have been the hardest to build an effective AI

Comment

I would with pleasure get Sid for one of my interviews, but he's "invisible", impossible to catch.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Sid, I am not worthy! I AM NOT WORTHY!

Wait hes not here yet
          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
          X