Apolyton T-Shirt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton T-Shirt.

So what is the status of it? Is it still in a holding pattern? Should we be thinking of a design or should we go ahead and spend our hard earned money on somthing else. I'm just asking cause I want to get my Christmas shopping done early this year.

Some ideas for the T-Shirts

1. Login name on shirt
    2. Spammers unite slogan
    3. OT Warrior on the back
    4. I came, I saw, I spammed
    5. But I don't like spam on the back.

Any others?

I think it would be cool to have a big on the back.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

"we have more important things to do"

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Infatuation
      "we have more important things to do"

Sitting in your room wanking away doesn't count.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Ooh, an OT T-shirt. That's cool. Wait 'til sover or some other On-Topic Snob cracks down on it, though.
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Mmmmm. Would you really where such a T-shirt in public?

I'm still a closet Apolyte I'm afraid.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It isn't exclusively OT material... if you notice.

It could also include:

I whupped Tau Ceti's @ss in Alpha Centauri PBEMs
            and
            Velociryx sux

(Sorry, couldn't resist that. Actually I respect the guy, but with all the complaints about him being the first interviewee I think he actually deserved to be one of the first 3 interviewed)

YIN26 vs. FIRAXIS, the deathmatch

T-shirts
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It doesn't appear that hard to sell your own t-shirts, check out this <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=396603#post396603" TARGET=_blank>thread</A> and the site in question that's discussed.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I have a loser T-Shirt already.

Created with a german program.

Go here to see the result on MikeH.

Look below for me.
                Attached Files
                My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                --MarkG

and by MikeH
                she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

That shirt actually looks pretty cool. Use it Markos. (The one in the regular picture.)

And you don't look like the evil drone I imagined...pretty happy camper, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                    I have a loser T-Shirt already.

Created with a german program.
                    who dare you!!!!

you will get a visit by our (but always ) lawyers and we will have you :banned: !!!
                    Last edited by MarkG; July 31, 2001, 01:55.
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      It doesn't appear that hard to sell your own t-shirts, check out this <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=396603#post396603" TARGET=_blank>thread</A> and the site in question that's discussed.
                      thanks for the link Colon, we'll look into it

we didnt go forward with this because we ended up with sollution who would took too much time and would force us to have unrealistic prices....
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        who dare you!!!!

you will get a visit by our (but always ) lawyers and we will have you :banned: !!!
                        So sad. Perhaps one day Greece will be rich enough to afford all of the words needed to make a sentence.
                        My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                        from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                        --MarkG

and by MikeH
                        she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

adapt and overcome, Markos!!

Comment

Nice colour on that Kitt-T-Shirt. Something like that, don't make it White or Black please Mark!
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Yep, gotta make one.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X