This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos, save the OT!!

Traffic is slowing down on the OT. People are spending their time in the MIRC or on the Civ3 forum. All the fun spam (I mean thoughtful discussion) is diverting to these 2 places.

As corrective action, I reccommend re-enabling POST COUNT IN THE OT.

Seeing that there are already 20 threads on Post Counts in OT I recommend a 2 week banning and 50%PCR.
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Besides, the problems are the MOds and Posters. If you get rid of them Poly would have a chance.
      My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH
      she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
        Seeing that there are already 20 threads on Post Counts in OT I recommend a 2 week banning and 50%PCR.
        Hey don't queer my fun...

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X