what? you are a friend of ann?
    stefu, we need a smiley that throws rocks
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You and Ann should try and be friends

It would be good for both sites
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: You and Ann should try and be friends

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        You and Ann should try and be friends
        dont be so optimistic. we havent even made "peace"(well i have she hasnt)
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: When is real civ going to be covered?

I think someone should be appointed to this thing who isn't just going interview people from the CTP/SMAC ghettoes. Tau Ceti is positively obscure.

When are they going to interview someone who knows something about real civ instead of "Solver and his friends"?
          You think that real civ is Civ 2, while there are people who played SMAC, and hate Civ 2, remember it. Don't think your opinion is the only one.
          Additionaly, you haven't volunteered to do anything. Don't say someone should be appointed, do something! I do at least, unlike you, volunteer to do something, and remember that noone pays me money for that.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

AH is better known for being a troll than a spammer.

And if anything proves it, it's this thread and the other one.
            Not being familiar with him, Solver, you got sucked in.
            Mark did too, which surprised me because he is usually smarter than that.

Just ignore him.........

Keep up the hard work, even though we tease about the lack of CIV people being interviewed, we know you'll get to it.
            Nothing is ever done here without the show of whiners and attention grabbers.

Don't let them turn a positive into a negative.

RAH
            Still campaigning for the presidency of the Apolyton Optomist Civers Club. (Somebody had to balance out Yin)
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Re: When is real civ going to be covered?

Originally posted by Solver

You think that real civ is Civ 2
              Well... Uhhhh... Hell Yes SMAC is SMAC and CivII is Civ. SMAC isn't Civ!
              WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He started it!

Originally posted by rah

AH is better known for being a troll than a spammer.

I kind of like Solver though. For a start his fractured English is cute

Just ignore him.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: We're ALL friends here aren't we?

Well I would like to think both and you and Ann were my friends Mark

(although you both have been acting a little precious lately over that other matter which doesn't involve me)
                  Sheesh, do you swish when you walk? What a load of crap, Cav! Markos is a prince and AnnC is a tempermantal forum Nazi.

Comment

If you liked me, you wouldn't call me a loser arsehole at our first meeting.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver, that's just his style of expressing his affection, it's the same between me and him.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I want Ming! check ou the the thread in the civ2 general/help section

Comment

Working...
                        X