No announcement yet.

Faces of Apolyton: The Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack! mas apologies Jay... yo compiled the list within diez minutos and skipped over some posts by accidente.

That list should have held:

Jay Bee
    Chris 62
    Chris Wilkinson
    St. Leo
    Waku

And everyone that Jay mentioned on page one of the Primary Polling chart; (I'm disabled from using multiple windows right now so I can't check it... just interview everyone who posts in the Spanish Civ II section )

-NubeOscura
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No poblemo. Like Rah (who's that guy, by the way?) I was just kiding

Comment

Hey hey! Ho ho! I was mentioned somewhere!
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Would somebody PLEASE tell me who this Rah guy is
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            I've heard he's the pretty one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              Isnt he the brother of some mad pshychotic poster here at apolyton...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

if your going to interview major people at polyton......you should do it by section..... there are some good MP personalities that will never win a popularity contest because they dont' spend too much time in the OTF... i am one of those as is markusf, eyesofnight, etc.....there are many in there.....

sorry tired of polls that deal with otf popularity.... you want a good apolyton interview..... talk to those of us who play...... not those of us whom only post and no longer play.....

for an MP interview...... show apolyton the "real players" not the posters formally known as players.....
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

If find this obsession regarding off-topic vs on-topic of many people rather curious actually...
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Rah? Isn't that your DL Ming?
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

All to Rah Rah for me....

Am I the only one who knows who Rah is?

Haven't you ever heard that Rah Rulez?

Or was that Rah's rules?!!?

Man, I wish I never started this stuff.

wait, wasn't Rah a guy in "Platoon"?????

Such a famous guy must be known by somebody!
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

When is real civ going to be covered?

Originally posted by Solver
                        I'm not to vote here, for I already know who 4 & 5 are.
                        I think someone should be appointed to this thing who isn't just going interview people from the CTP/SMAC ghettoes. Tau Ceti is positively obscure.

When are they going to interview someone who knows something about real civ instead of "Solver and his friends"?
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: When is real civ going to be covered?

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          I think someone should be appointed to this thing who isn't just going interview people from the CTP/SMAC ghettoes. Tau Ceti is positively obscure.
                          how about AnnC?
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

AnnC? She's not on my list either

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

list of friends?
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

We're ALL friends here aren't we?

Well I would like to think both and you and Ann were my friends Mark

(although you both have been acting a little precious lately over that other matter which doesn't involve me)

Comment

Working...
                                X