This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the "TOP" thread on the OT

Was it really necessary to post a "top" thread on the OT in reference to Jon Miller's DL? I know that most of us don't care, and it annoys me to see it up there. What do the rest of you guys think? Should he take it down?
    Yes, and quick
    33.33%
    Leave it up for a few days
    16.67%
    No. Ming's action is justified
    0.00%
    Blah. This poll is boring.
    50.00%
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

I am just wondering what the point of Ming sending him a PM is if the login is disabled. I assume disablement means he can't check his PM's. Although the "top" thread solves that problem.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It flies in the face of the no "Name and Shame" policy.

I see no reason for it not to be there, although I don't know why it happened in this case but not in other DL situations.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I did it to make sure he was aware of the situation.
        I closed it to avoid the traditional spam comments that would have been posted
        I then topped it so it wouldn't drop like a rock and he wouldn't see it.
        I had sent him a PM before, but got no response from him. I just wanted to make sure he knew.
        I will probably untop it later this day... especially since his real log on comes off vacation on Wednesday...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pathetic.
          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
          --MarkG

and by MikeH
          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
            Pathetic.

What wit and insight!

Comment

That thread is useless.

(slowly getting my 300 posts back)
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

you should all get a pcr but lancer has put me in this "live and let live" mode.... consider yourselves lucky....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Sorry to open it up again Mark... but I wanted to finish it up.

Yes, you can send and receive pms when you are restricted.
                  Also, we have traded PM's on the subject, so I will now delete the topped thread..

Now... Case Closed
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X