Firaxis Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis Logo

I have posted this here for lack of a better location.

I would just like to say that the news item saying that the FGN Online has revealed Firaxis' new logo was the first appearance of the logo is false.

Loading the Sim Golf page reveals the new logo in the top left corner. http://www.firaxis.com/simgolf/
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

true, but it says "home", not "firaxis"
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah, that is the logo I have seen elsewhere, one just has Firaxis written underneath it. They are consistent. What is the problem?

Although they don't seem to have updated their home page accordingly yet...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I like the old one better. The new one is just a bit odd.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

can anyon post a copy here for comaparison, cant access firiaxis from work
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I believe there are 3 versions currently. One is SidGolf, another is the old one, and finally the new and unpublished, same on Civ 3 box. I don't want them to launch the new logo, though, I like the one that appears in SMAC. Others look a bit strange to me.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X