Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything bigger than a Deity?

Civ 2 added a new difficulty level beyond those included in Civ 1: Deity level. If Civ 3 adds a new level, should Apolyton add it to the status of its posters?

Btw, I think that if there is a new difficulty level is added it should be viceroy, between king and prince.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Why are you spamming every thread with this?
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Clearly, any new title should be "marquis." Maybe you should collect a pile of suggestions for the mods, see what they think of adding them once the new game is out.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
          Clearly, any new title should be "marquis." Maybe you should collect a pile of suggestions for the mods, see what they think of adding them once the new game is out.
          Could you post a link to it on this thread please?
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Is there anything bigger than Deity?

Well, I'm not sure if MarkG is ready to add "Stefu's Penis" title.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              Is there anything bigger than Deity?
              Well, I'm not sure if MarkG is ready to add "Stefu's Penis" title.

Comment

Wouldn't that be a "Stefu's <i>a</i> penis" title ?
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: Is there anything bigger than a Deity?

Originally posted by Zealot
                  If Civ 3 adds a new level, should Apolyton add it to the status of its posters?
                  perhaps, probably, dont know, we'll see
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X