Please Change Thread Title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Change Thread Title!

Yesterday I posted a note about the problem I created with boann's thread about Lance Armstrong. It was promptly closed with no response. Today I went back to edit my post to change the thread title back to her original. The edit did not work. Could one of you kind mod's change the thread in OT from Using My Crystal Ball..... back to it's original title of Texas boy makes good in France!!!!

Thank you.
    Here's a link.

How dare you defile another poster's thread like that!

Hey...what happened to the model contest...did I miss it?
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
      How dare you defile another poster's thread like that!
      Yeah! That's unheard of around here.

Hey...what happened to the model contest...did I miss it?
      Anbout the time the finals started was when the slowdown started happening. So i've delayed the beginning a bit. I'm also moving at the end of this month so my time has been somewhat limited. I'm kind of waiting for the new semester to begin as well to increase the number of participants. So, no you haven't missed it. I'm glad you noticed.
      Here's a link.

Comment

MBloom, have you received the PM with my suggestion? Did it work?
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
            MBloom, have you received the PM with my suggestion? Did it work?
            Yes I did, thanks. I tried your suggestion but oddly it didn't work.
            Here's a link.

Comment

Yes, I just discovered on my own you can't edit thread titles yourself, but it seems the thread vanished into obscurity anyway.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

you have 5 minutes to edit the thread title....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X