X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom of page..

doesn't work for me.

Just me?
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

What exactly are you referring too, Smash?

I'm not sure what you mean, but everything I click seems to work.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

if you mean the "bottom of page" link on threads that sent you to the bottom of the page, i have no problem with it

what's your browser? did it work and stoped working now?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

yes thats what I mean.I'm using IE 5 for mac or netscape 4.74.It has not worked since the forum upgrade.Worked fine in the old forums.It was a much used feature for me.
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

well I guess I must live with it.I shall make use of it<

Comment

i use both the bottom of page link and top of page one, very handy features, especially for those long threads...

i using IE 6.0
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You can also use the home and end keys to go to the top and bottom of the page. At least, that works for me (IE 5.5, Win98).

Comment

hey that works for me too, even cooler, thanks paul .....
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                  X