Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please include a post count on the Control Panel Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please include a post count on the Control Panel Page?

Markos and/or Dan, I was hoping you guys could maybe show the users current post count on the Control Panel page - maybe under the Buddy List? It would be more convenient than having to find my own profile every time I feel the urge to see my contributions to the community.

(if yes )Thanks.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No (if you don't care, neither do I :D)
    50.00%
    Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

click on "control panel".
    "Spekter" on the title that says "Apolyton CS Forums > User Control Panel For Spekter" is now a link to your profile
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You say "...is now a link..." Did you make a change (if so, thanks), or was I just being dense before by not noticing the obvious link?
      Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

i was hoping that the word "now" would indicate that there was change....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'd also like to ask that the Control Panel have an "eject" button so that I can make peoples' computers spit floppy disks out at them.

Comment

I'm sure you could make it do it for CDs.

Yeah, well I never tend to access that within the control panel anyway, just from one of the threads...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X