Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I realise it has already been pointed out but just to reitterate

Originally posted by Faboba
    Stopping the post count in OT hasn't stopped spamming at all. The SPAM has just moved to the ontopic forum.
    Nonsense! I still spam offtopic. I just post less now.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      I had a thought.
      We abolish PC in the OT -> increase in on-topic spam

Surely the solution is obvious
      Abolish on-topic PC, but reinstate OT PC, forcing all the spam where it belongs, into the OT.
      Can't let a good idea buried in the junk heap
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        Neither story is even close to the truth

This story seems to get better with age...
        Humwell.... I should leave things like this to people who actually can remember all the stuff .

But, anyhow... at least the VERY general lines were correct... like that I was pretty sure that it happened at Apolyton ...
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I never banned anybody that spoke out their loyality to the FEW I did restrict before leaving...
          of course I keep the option open that I'm the idiot overhere but....... I don't mean you banned them because they spoken out loyality, but because they (we) did it in the thread we weren't supposed to reply to.

but I'm sure we have different opinions of what's serious
          SERIOUS is one of the words you can find in my dictionary under the letter 's'. What word are you talking about
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            The area 25 thread seems very interesting how did that ever occur ????
            Oh, now that is an interesting story, one for which I got a 3 week vacation 50% PCR.

Snapcase found a 'decommissioned' forum which we could still access by typing in the link and still post to. The rest is history, and plenty of people joined in!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Oh, now that is an interesting story, one for which I got a 3 week vacation 50% PCR.

Snapcase found a 'decommissioned' forum which we could still access by typing in the link and still post to. The rest is history, and plenty of people joined in!
              is that the 5000 psots you got back recently ????
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No, that was from a forum crash where my login was restored from a backup, 4900 posts down...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

50% PCR ??

you must have posted a lot of spam to get one that big....

were others dealt with as harshly...

hopefully they have fixed this hidden threads so no one else gets tempted to do it again ...
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X