Stefu's Corner O' Smilies is... open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
    We need a begging smilie. When you ask for something.
    I asked to Stefu for a smiley with big Bambi eyes. He doesn't seem to have time for it, neither do I. So if some one could do it...
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos

Yes, I think I've done it again

What do you think represent it best?
      or :letmein!:?
      more like :letmethe****out!:

Comment

• Stefu, yes I did get them. Thank you very much and a million apologies for not thanking you sooner. My spekter address is one of several, and I don't actually check it for new mail all that often.
        Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

• Bump, dammit.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• commie smilie and cyber's smilie with the university guy lectering as though he just wants to hear what he sounds like but isn't really saying anything.

who could we use that on, a university guy, hmmmm a university guy.........
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Working...
            X