No announcement yet.

Stefu's Corner O' Smilies is... open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we genuinely need is some sort of :groan: smiley - for really bad puns. I guess :fart: could work (as in ooh, did I just drop a real stinker or what ) and is close, but see if you can come up with something better - maybe or that's red with an open mouth like .
    Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

• Stefu, prepare. You are annoucned to be Face of Apolyton #8. Have no place in the interview series earlier, though. You well deserve that.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• humm let's see. BTW is there such a thing as an avi to gif convertor or just a freeware program that groups frames into a gif? PSPro 4 doesn't let you

:Embarrassed:
        Attached Files
        Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

• DK, get JASC animation shop (trial version 3 available on http://www.jasc.com)
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkknight
            humm let's see. BTW is there such a thing as an avi to gif convertor or just a freeware program that groups frames into a gif?
            Ulead GIF Animator can do that

Comment

• Thanx for the honor, Solvester.

Spekter, did you get the smilies? Anyway, this guy's off the Civfanatics:

Btw, here's :astounded:
              Attached Files
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• We need a begging smilie. When you ask for something.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• And we need a question smilie, nut just a confused one. something more subtle
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• There is a please smiley, so a begging one ain't really needed. How about a :mybatterieshaverunout: smiley?

Comment

• What is the please smiley?

I dont see it.. this is not please. please smiley could have hands in front of him. (could serve as a prayer one as well)

Comment

• Stefu made it. I think it is in the OT version of this thread...

Comment

• Here's the :mime: smiley I made a while back:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• OFITG: Here's the link to O-Tay thread. As for "question", we have my smiley.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• I am having difficulty conceptualizing the smiley I need, which is "deadly serious but deeply couched in humor and satire"
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Yes, I have difficulty conceptualizing it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X