No announcement yet.

Stefu's Corner O' Smilies is... open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glonk, the smileys should be in your mailbox right now.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Shtefooo, we need a congratulatory, "pat on the back" smiley.

Comment

• Well, 'pat in the back' is kind of hard to do, so I tried 'pat in the head' - but it ended up looking like big smiley resting his weenie on head of smaller smiley.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Show us the smiley!
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Stefu, how about a smiley that's laughing so hard it's crying?
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• How about a big smilie resting his weenie on the head of a smaller smilie? It could come in handy, you never know.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Lance: How about my :rotflmao: smiley? I've noticed that you can't very well show when smiley is crying or sweating.

Eli, Wombat: 'ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go
                Attached Files

Comment

• It doesn't pat
                  Its very good though. Yet another one to add to the "schlong coming out of ear" series
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• How about a "self-congratulatory" smiley that pats himself on the back?

Comment

• How about an admin and a staff member smiley? It's when big admin takes a lash and hits a small staff member.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Ahhh...know I'm feeling sorry for you wittle Solver! (insert pitying smiley...Stefu invent one.)

Comment

• :gasmaske: at the entire thread.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• THis isn't just for MikeH. It'll be my avatar when i finaly get one.
                            Attached Files
                            (+1)

Comment

• Make :sob: and :nuthead:.

I have some posts to edit, just to get them in...
                              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• All right, Solver, here's the tie-adjusting smiley. Now, for that interview...

Grumphos, by :sob: do you mean :sonovabeyatch: or :sobbing:? And what, exactly, do you mean with :nuthead:?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X