No announcement yet.

Stefu's Corner O' Smilies is... open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I don't think so! The angry face is a more 'soft' version of the mad face. And I think it's more apropriate in most cases.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Well, I suppose we can have a separate smiley for each degree of angriness...
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• /
        Attached Files
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Must have.
          Attached Files
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I want BEAVER!!!!!

Comment

• Down Boy! I think the submariner needs some shore leave.

:Ming: He should be required to use it everytime he administers a chastisement.
              Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

• eli, if you could make them exactly like the and smilies...
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Also a :solver: smilie, a big fat mug screaming, and ten thousand little mugs running like hell in other direction.
                  And, a :markos: smilie. Little small mug, with a giant gun.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Stefu, could you zip up all of your smilies and e-mail me it(glonk@glonk.org). I'd like to use them on my website's forums if you don't mind.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                      eli, if you could make them exactly like the and smilies...
                      Will I get my posts back?

Comment

• Besides, the one with the tongue I made is better than the one with the tongue like in . If I make the same toungue it will be ugly, because of the tongue size, so mine is the best option.
                        Dont know about the normal happy smiley.

Comment

• Glonk: In a jiffy.

Anyway, here's MarkG smiley that Solver, I believe, asked.
                          Attached Files
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• For the blatant spammer (I smell usurper attempt!) Eli, here's Israeli smiley.

(As for Dutch smiley, I want to draw him a hat like in that "If all the children 'round the world" scene in South Park: The Movie. If someone takes a screen capture, it won't take long for me to make a Dutch smiley.)
                            Attached Files
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• What is this silly hat?
                              Yellow drink? I hope this is not you know what.

Comment

• The silly hat is supposed to be an yarmulke.

The yellow drink is Jaffa. (Um, do they actually drink Jaffa in Israel?) I considered blood of the newborn, since everyone knows that's what you drink in there anyway. j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X