• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replaced, thanks eli!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• We need a relieved smilie. Something indicate that all is well after a tense confrontation or situation.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Here are some of the best ones off Blue's News, but they do not fit with our visual style. Perhaps one or two could be remade as vBB-style ones.

(dissapointed?)

(scream?)

(expectent?)

and my favourite...

(straight face, :|. Has a million uses.)
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
          replaced, thanks eli!
          You dont need to thank me, you just need to fix the injustice concerning those 10%.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• All right, I UBBized some of Snappy-Wappy's smileys. Here's
            Attached Files
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• This one's :straight: (all the rest of them are gay, of course. )
              Attached Files
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• And here's :except:.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Spray: How's this?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• excellent, but what purpose does it serve?

Comment

• Markos: Can't you see? He's wiping sweat off his forehead, so he's relieved!

Comment

• How about the beaver?

Comment

• I spotted this little fella on another bulletin board. Not suggesting it for use but I found it humourous...
                          Attached Files
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I thought you attached this one, Rich
                            Attached Files

Comment

• How come there are now two angry smilies ->

Stefu,

The :| smilie doesn't work straight enough

Provost,

Looks like a smilie suitable for the M&A craze we have now
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                                How come there are now two angry smilies ->
                                it's not two "angry" smilies. one is angry, the other is mad
                                i suppose we need a lunatic one too, for the final level

Comment

Working...
                                X