Stefu's Corner O' Smilies is... open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zealot
    But, Ras, you are a nice guy, but you post a litle bit too much, IMHO.
    ok ok nobody loves an opinionated person i get it !!!!

how bout a : opinionated: smilie not sure what that looks like though .....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No. We love persons who have an opinion. Especially we love people who carefully clean, skin, chop, analyze part by part and explain their opinion, carefully getting every fact straight and checking all the possible sources.

Though for some reason not many Apolytoners love MtG. Perhaps its because his posts are long.
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
        Though for some reason not many Apolytoners love MtG. Perhaps its because his posts are long.
        Yes lenghty posts tend to be too boring to read all theway through, i do prefer posts of no more than ten lines at once, makes it easier to follow their ideas ...

Comment

1. no I don't have them from civfanatics.com
          2. Ras, I do read your posts and don't concider them to be spam like everyone. (still my 30 posts make more sence then all of yours :P)
          3. why is it spam ? you guys are a little bit to woried about the spam thing. I've posted much hylarious cool smileys in a thread that was opened for this purpose. If I would like to spam there would be easier ways to

now get a life and stop dreaming, talking, wondering and living only about spam.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

C'shy, considering that all your smileys can be found on other webpages, you could have just made one long post with all the smileys in it instead of stealing my thread grumble grumble.

Anyway, to get the thread back on it's track, ie. showcasing my smileys, here's my ldgeezer: smiley. Just the thing for those untrustable over-30-year-olders.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Stefu; July 16, 2001, 13:02.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Depending on how perverted your mind is, this guy is either :thirsty: or :horny:.
              Attached Files
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

i like that last one, hopefully mark will put it on

Comment

Here's the anim someone suggested.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And here's :banned:.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I like that SPAM one... that should be included!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

is it up to a vote for each or jsut mark just choose ones he feels will add to aoplyton.. obviously there are too many here to include all ....

Comment

I think it's best if Markos makes a primary selection and then to hold a vote about which ones to add...

Comment

Can't tell if all of CyberShy's smilies can be found on other sites, but the devil and the one rubbing its eyes are good.

Also Stefu's :banned: and :spam!: are good.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

A HIPPIE SMILEY!

AWESOME!

Comment

I agree. We need a hippie for flakes like me. It would fit perfectly in my signature.

Thanks for making the for me Stefu. It's <B>exactly</B> what I had hoped for.
                                Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

Working...
                                X