Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT ( ish ) PROTEST! ( regarding Sigs.... )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP
    (insert "eager beaver smilie") Newsgroups? They use branching threads--th proper wayof the internet!
    So
    I now have problems with what you were trying to say...
    (Some clarifications needed THX)

If something has been found to work in one system why shouldn't it work in another "alike" system as well???
    Sure newsgroups use a different system, but is it really so different anymore? I would say no. Theese bulletinboards have adopted many good features of newsgroups.
    => I still think a four line signature is enough...

Comment

No sweat! We are in agreement. The usenet is right to use branching threads. We should too.

Comment

I use light style and I see all of the signatures. It is a choice when you select light style. I don't have a problem with them so I have left them. On the other hand, I hated waiting to see people's avitars so I choose to turn them off.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X