X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission to have DL...

Hi...it's me Zopper

I made a deal with Dr.Oogkloot that we would both stay on 1000 posts...but that would mean I couldn't post on On-Topic forums...to still be able to do that...I would need a special DL for On-Topic-posting...I won't use it for spam or crap like that...just to make my little posts when I find I like to post something...is that OK...?

(I'll use my Zopper-login for OT...)

permaban both Oogkloot and zopper for this bullcrap

oh, and disable their DLs as well

+1

Comment

Oogkloot doesn't have a DL..it's just me.....and mind your own business, n00b!

Comment

NO!
        And that is one of the worst reasons I've ever heard for wanting one
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah c'mon, Ming...I even ask permission...noble isn't it?

Comment

Btw, I didnt see Andy much lately, all I see is postsby his DL. Th....
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What kind of a dumb agreement is that? I think the best solution is to get rid of post counts together to avoid such sort of silliness.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

silly boy, you have to be a special person to be albe to have a DL ... some one like Eyes of Night !!!! How many Dls does he have now ???
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No, the best DL was cutiegirl.

Everyone knew it was a DL but it took ( Djug in the end wasn't it? ) over 2 months to actually admit it. Weeks of threads like "Hi" and "About me...."
                  A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

i loved the way he even got a voice recorded to prove it was a girl !!!!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You have to admit. This is, probably, the best request for a DL we've ever seen.

Creativity points: 10/10
                      Intelligence points: 1/10 (you really think it was going to happen? )
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Raz the D/L King

I'm sure Raz could lend you one of his.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Can I have 3 DLs?

I have a better reason. I want to make fun of the mods.

I want to create MtG stinks, Ming's rear end, and Mark's body hair.

Anyone object?
                          My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                          from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                          --MarkG

and by MikeH
                          she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

I object on the grounds that I know for a fact Mark has shaved all his body hair and used it to knit me a sweater (Don't tell him, but I threw the ugly think away).

Comment

Yes! Abolish post counts! No more post counts! Down with post counts!
                              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                              X