Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markos - heres a deal. I'll register on Iwin and anyother site you want to get payed from if you remove the sig length rule long enough for me to update my sig and profile.

Can't hurt, right?
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      how come? you want to be a settler for ever??
      Everyone needs a goal.

My goal is to get enough PCRs to have 0 posts.
      My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH
      she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Edited:
        Dubblepost, read next one...

=> Postcount ++
        Last edited by Jeje2; July 14, 2001, 15:50.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          is this why you are still a warlord after over 2 years here?
          LOL
          Well, have you ever seen me posting something useful here?

Seriously, since 99% of my writings here are done during my workday(*), I had for a very long time an own maxlimit (=100) of posts that I was never to reach... Instead I tried to compensate quantity with quality and was mostly just an Lurker over here.

Later I have admitted to myself beeing an Apolyholic (**) and bee true to myself => So no more internal limits. Now I just write what comes in mind to increase my status (Like this post making my total = 236 + some lost )...

Also, I I'm interested in this vBullein system sourcecode - So when will you send me the sourcecode?

(*) And of course this time is the exception. I'm currently on my four week paid summer holiday.

(**) Does anyone know any good rehablitation programs for Apolyholism? (Not that I would be in any need of one ...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2
            Edited:
            Dubblepost, read next one...

=> Postcount ++
            hmmm and i get 10% PCR for this kind of thing. !! is this the apolyton inconsistency again ??
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The topics here are much the same as they have always been.
              The posts have been more spammy in this section since OT posts no longer count.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

DOUBLE POSTING GETS YOU A PCR!

I wonder what triple posting gets you!!!!
                My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Sorry.

DP

"ok, fine.
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Sorry.

DP of a DP

Where is my PCR?

"ok, fine.
                    --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X