X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash?

Sirotnikov:

Another server crash and a 3 hour rollback.

Now I can't post because the time now - my last post time is infact - 3 hours and not 30 seconds, so I'm told I can't post within 30 seconds of my last post.

I will be able to post, thoughl 3 hours and 30 seconds after my last post.

chegitz commentary: Somebody's addicted.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Seems I regained 3 hours of my life, or i have a time warp in my system, or something is wrong again.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Another crash... hmmm, Gamestats again?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sure, gamestats, wahtever

It's apolyton isn't it? Admit it!

MarkG and DanQ were playing pong against each other and they reached scores so high that the computer decided to reboot and remove any mark of that by removing all pong scores and resetting the time 3 to hours ago, also reprogramming Mark's and Dan's brains by constant flashing of alterating dos screens, one blue with a General Protection Fault error and another black with No Partition or Disk.

It's true! Admit it!!!!

Also, I would request archival of this thraed for future references.

Your flight will be leaving in - 2 Hours. Enjoy!

Comment

Have you been partying with Yin again??

Crashes are a way of life, especially with ummm eerrrr damn... Forgot what I was going to say I started thinking by mistake

Anyway it was probably just going to go on about how the world is not enough and how it's not even perfect etc. etc.
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Not this BS again. Well will this damn server ever work right. How can the clock just mysteriously go back 3 hours???
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was beginning to wonder why posts were appearing inbetween ones that had already been made. And why I was being told I couldn`t post more than once every 30 seconds all the time.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Crash was one of my favourite arcade games in the late 70s, so every time the server goes down and there's a subsequent thread about it, it brings back sweet memories.

It seems it's just the order of the day now. No need to get too worked up about it every time. I'm sure they're working on figuring out what's wrong even as we speak.

Comment

I remember once seeing a film called crash that was weird and crap. Actually it is probably the only film I have ever walked out on because it was so bad! And usually, I am very tolerant...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I remember a film about people who experienced sexual arousal from crashes , namely car crashes. Dangerous fetish

But if they liked just crashes I'm sure they'd love browsing apolyton using Netscape 6 PR1 and on windows 98

Comment

lets have a lynching mob setup and hang the guilty ones
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

that's enough ras.....

10% pcr...
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X