No announcement yet.

damn, i don't remember the password...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, i don't remember the password...

...of an old login i created 2-3 years ago.

does this mean it's gone forever?
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Re: damn, i don't remember the password...

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
    ...of an old login i created 2-3 years ago.
    does this mean it's gone forever?
    Uhhhhh... now wait a minute. Does that mean we were actually correct in saying you were a DL before when the whole restriction mess hit the fan
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't remember mine either. Could someone please send me theirs to borrow?

Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

He's just making a copy-cat thread of the one Dissident started and trying to make a large joke and spam... Most likely
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Umm what's wrong with the one you have now people??
          And you know your theory of there being just 3-4 real posters here Ming? Well in my Paranoiaotic nightmares I dream that the whole world is actually far more advanced then THEY let me know and that I'm just talking to a computer AI whenever I post here.

1Jon: [Storms through house in Pyjamas, flings open door]

2Jon:" You'll never take me alive!!"

3Jon:[Walks away]
          3Garfield:" Having a little Paranoia for breakfast?"
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Re: Re: damn, i don't remember the password...

Originally posted by Ming

Uhhhhh... now wait a minute. Does that mean we were actually correct in saying you were a DL before when the whole restriction mess hit the fan
            yes, i'm a DL of Xenofungus, created i don't remeber when. and password was lost. maybe if you're not busy, you can look for it for me. i must've used one of these old email accounts:

anjing_terbang@usa.net
            babi_terbang@usa.net
            kambing_terbang@usa.net
            gajah_terbang@usa.net
            siamang_terbang@usa.net
            jimbit_terbang@usa.net
            biawak_terbang@usa.net
            xenofungus@usa.net
            thereza@usa.net
            ireza@usa.net
            razali@tm.net.my
            aza@nasionet.net
            pholus_mutagenus@yahoo.com
            big_goober_fish@yahoo.com
            biggooberfish@yahoo.com
            razali@jaring.net.my
            979832@usa.net
            anjing_terbang@yahoo.com
            babi_terbang@yahoo.com
            gajah_terbang@yahoo.com
            kambing_terbang@yahoo.com
            lipaslikas@ahoo.com
            tenukgoreng@yahoo.com
            tapirgoreng@yahoo.com
            lipasgoreng@yahoo.com

i don't know i may have missed some.

i'm surpirsed i don't remember the password. i've only changed passwords systemwide 4 times.
            Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
            "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Working...
            X