X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Umm OK, I won't ask.

am I the only non-perverted person in these forums I didn't think it looked like that till I read this.

two angry perverts
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

this smilie must go !!! Ban the smilie !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No no you got it wrong Rasp,

Change the name!! The name must change!!!

:updownupdown:
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight
            No no you got it wrong Rasp,

Change the name!! The name must change!!!

:updownupdown:
            actually its just because i ma jealous i always wanted a shclong that big... and coming out of my ear would be really handy ...

Comment

Hah and you the famous lover??

You know it would be useful, bend your head the right way and you could be giving someone oral and anal at the same time

Maybe these threads should be over 15 only

Comment

I suggest we change it from "do it now" to :RoboSchlong:, it just fits better. No pun.

I like that the is right next to the on the smilies chart, like it's somehow bothered.

Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight
                  Hah and you the famous lover??

You know it would be useful, bend your head the right way and you could be giving someone oral and anal at the same time

Maybe these threads should be over 15 only
                  I think this comment just pushed this thread over the top !!!

Lets get rid of this smilie before more are tempted to post even worse ... Like me !!!

Comment

I guess Jerky boy--> is quickly becoming the most popular dude on the block.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

who did draw this ??? and who accepte dit into the list of accepted smilies ...???

I mean it could be fun to include, but surely that means we can hav elots more cruder ones too...

Simler to remove it or maybe just rename it :erection:

Comment

oooooook...... everyone had his chance to say one more stupid joke....

if you have a problem with it, contact Stefu with suggestions on how it will look less "perverted" to people who think this way....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X