How much longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    I see you are in another posting frenzy Ras. Can't have much longer now to make emperor eh?
    Well I try to keep my responses to the topic most of the time...

I can only post from work and so each time I return to work I post quite a lot and it might seem like spam , but i can go a whole week or longer with no posts, so by the time i return all the posts i have an interest in are in requirement of my latest opinioons
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Bump?? Why just bump. I'd call that a spam myself.
      * sneaks back into the shadows, har har yet another thread spammed *

Maybe I'll make that my sig, or maybe not.

BTW the 'har har bit is supposed to sound like that sea trader in Ceaser 3 saying " har har another successful voyage the profit from this place makes the sea-sickness bareable"
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

the benifit of the archives depends on waht is being archived... Are all threads archives or only certain worthwile ones ???

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
          the benifit of the archives depends on waht is being archived... Are all threads archives or only certain worthwile ones ???
          Onece Aployton becomes famous psychologists will need all the archived posts to create a profile of the typical Apolytoner.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

heaven help the future generations if they have to spend time pschyo analysing apolytoners !!!!

But seriously Mark and dan , what is in the archives. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              But seriously Mark and dan , what is in the archives. ????
              guess what? the archives have old threads!
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i meant do you store all the old threads, or just ones you consider to be informative and worthwhile of keeping ??

Comment

except from the OT, S&D and the multiplaying forums, all threads were archived. from the other forums, the most important ones
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ok thanks mark, but if that is true, who makes the decision as to what is archived , especially from the MP section of civ 2 ( my home away from home) do people need to nomiate to you worthwilhe threads or do the mods do this... or do you just persuse them occasionaly nad select what you feel is importanrt

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      except from the OT, S&D and the multiplaying forums, all threads were archived. from the other forums, the most important ones
                      Does that mean that the OT threads within the Civ2General yet live? Prais be if it is so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
                        Speaking of that, rich, I see your very close to to top rung, now that your 5,000 "I'll have a cherryade" posts have been restored.
                        Oooooh, get you Got a wasp trapped in your Y-fronts today or something?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X