Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yes, the server was down for 6 hours....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP,

An improperly written program - one with bugs - doesn't have to crash consistently. Depending on the bugs it could work for years without a problem.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      GP,

An improperly written program - one with bugs - doesn't have to crash consistently. Depending on the bugs it could work for years without a problem.
      Agreed. That is why I'm advocating a more diligent search for the true root cause.

Comment

Actually, GP, if the similar circumstances arise in the future it is GS Tech. that will have to come up with a plan on what to relay, not me personally...

-----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Hehe...luckily I was @ work

Comment

Never noticed fortunately. I was far too busy this weekend to be on Apolyton. I had Mr Lindley visiting you see
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I definately noticed.
              Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Well... at least it wasn't as bad as the one that reset PH's post count and destroyed several user accounts.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

was damn inconvenient, had myself all setup to post some realay intereting threads and then *SMASH* no apolyton at all...
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                  X