• Show
Clear All

• A Runtime Error has occurred.

A Runtime Error has occurred.
    Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 49
    Error: 'document.f.t' is null or not an object
    YES NO

Come on, this has been ages now. The above after every post, or vote, and a "NO" reply just doesn't cut it and I have to run though a pseudo Debug each time. Surely this is sortable ?

document.f.t.value = secs + " seconds";

Dammit, enough already.

1) what's your browser? i have stopped geting it for the last two days after making changes to it. this is with ie5, ie5.5 and netscape 4.08

2) if you have ie, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced and turn off the "Diplay a notification about every script error"
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Mmmm, I have this error too, and I have IE 5.5... But I think that these kind of errors occurs when developers tools (Visual Studio) are installed on the computer,...

Comment

Maybe Markos needs to discipline Dan again for his headlines? (token smiley so Dan can get the joke...)

Comment

Originally posted by rixxe
          Mmmm, I have this error too, and I have IE 5.5... But I think that these kind of errors occurs when developers tools (Visual Studio) are installed on the computer,...
          perhaps...

have you tried my suggestion on #2?

Comment

That's JavaScript.

I have no problems with Moz 0.9.1 and it's damn picky about JS scripts. Ditch IE, use a better browser
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i think it's totally fixed now

Comment

I get the same error with IE4.0. But Like I've mentioned elsewhere, that's probably 'cos of the restriction on javascript at the office.
                PHOENIXCAGER
                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

hmm...didn't get it this last time. Although I keep getting the 'no thread specified' errors.
                  PHOENIXCAGER
                  The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Sorry, forgot I posted this, so just got back.

Errr... yeah, you know when you suddenly realise you haven;t been bothered with somehting for a while (like a pain in the neck or somehting ) but don;t recall exactly when it dissappeared. Bit like that. It seems to have gone.

Thanks, whatever it was you changed. It had really been niggling away at me for some time.

Oh, and for the record it was IE 5.50.4134.0600

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      if you have ie, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced and turn off the "Diplay a notification about every script error"
                      Most of that stuff is greyed out (presumably by the company) but I can say that, having looked, that box is already unchecked ?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X