Apolyton On-Topic Activeness Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistics , statisitics and lies .....

Always interesting to see some one who loves to count !!!

Can never have too many pie graphs so I long for the day Apolyton allows them included too...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Winston, I always posted here a lot...

Comment

too much
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

and even if you do post here lots, does that make it meaningful... ???

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
            too much
            Lowly king!

Comment

now, now, just because you haven't been here as long as I have theres no need to be jealous.

Comment

No problem...btw, my comp shows us both having he same jan1970 date...you must be expereincing paralax error.

Comment

My comp says both of us have Dec 1969. Must be one of thos parawhatsit errors

Comment

Makeo- I think it is time you checked your computer's calendar... It may be off by a month...

-I'll update this sometime when I feel like it... perhaps next week.
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm always active on topic

Just for the record, my posting pattern hasn't changed. In fact I think Darkcloud's list is wrong because I had at least 2000 posts on the civ 3 forum before I even found out about the OT. I've got no less than 6 credits on the first civ 3 lists and I regularly post on the civ 2 forums, particularly multiplayer since I started doing that.

Now that civ 3 is geting close I'm spending more time there again. They are so appreciative
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        Makeo- I think it is time you checked your computer's calendar... It may be off by a month...

-I'll update this sometime when I feel like it... perhaps next week.
                        Actually, it shows up as Dec. 1969 on both comps I use too. Is there any reason that the time 0 setting on some comps reads one month later than others?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Really? I only post here to annoy Winston myself.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

dont we all just post to annoy winston... ????

Comment

Working...
                            X