No announcement yet.

Apolyton On-Topic Activeness Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldnt possibly post a smuch as 5000 posts in one month like Provost... I do post lots wheni come on, but usually can go over aweek between log on days.... (sometimes)
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Well, in my humble opinion this forum (Apolyton/Community) is being rapidly destroyed by people trying to up their post counts - people who have nothing to contribute to the on topic forums whatsoever. So they come here and spam the Hell out of what used to be a highly informative "town square" of Apolyton.

Those days are forever gone unless some serious action is taken...

The above is the nice, non-offensive way of putting it, BTW.

Comment

Well fortuately i have many things to say on tpoic , so you would find most of my posts reside in an on topic thread , unlike some people who i wont mention... I actually posted re this very thing in an earlier complaint to admins, but they decidied there was no problem so in the immortal words of the great Deity Ming

"CASE CLOSED"

Comment

The Apolyton forum consisted of bug reports, Narck's "FAQ" threads and an awful lot of whining about unfair and tyrannical moderators/spamming. If it can be likened to a town square, it's the type of town kids dream of leaving as soon as they're old enough.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

seems to me now that this forum is the new Off topic forum !!!

Comment

I couldnt possibly post a smuch as 5000 posts in one month like Provost

Provost Harrison got 5000 posts restored by the Adminstration which he had lost before... so that is a statistical blip.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have been a dedicated denizen of this forum. I have started more threads here than in the OT; my first thread was here. I have spent many post picking on whiners here.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

...and don't think it isn't appreciated!

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Woof!

Hey Darkcloud, could you do a spreadsheet on who has been banned, how many times, for how long and how many posts were lost?

Yours in obsession.

Horse
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Chris 62... who were you before?

...Sorry, can't do game forums only

Colon- when Apolyton adds the ability to imbed pie charts, I will post a myriad of them... but not before. (...Did that make sense?)

Rasputin= sorry I cannot count posts in all the on-topic places- to do that I would have to hand count every post. I would go blind by the time I accomplished the task

Rasputin- Ranking yourself 102nd and 103rd gives you <b>double</b> the opportunity to capitalize on your posts!

Rasputin- the "c" stands for "Crazy"
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Banned posting list- Already been done Horse!
                        (do a search in the Apolyton/Community section )
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Why do we need a spreadsheet, since we don't enforce the 3 time loser policy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                            seems to me now that this forum is the new Off topic forum !!!
                            you what?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                              ...and don't think it isn't appreciated!

yeah, it damn is!

Comment

This avatar and sig stays the same....

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                                Chris 62... who were you before?
                                Chris 62=cpoulos
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X