is everything an ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is everything an ad?

strange. you can't use AdSubtract on this forum. everything, including post topics is an ad, or at least looks like an ad.

very very sneaky, mark.
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

they got to make there mone yone way or another
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

the thing is, apolyton is very slow these days. i don't mean the posts. the page loading time.

and the thing that loads first in most websites are the ads.
      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
      "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

again , they proballby make the pages laod slow so that you have time to read the ads and maybe be sub consciesly convince you to buy

Comment

if it comes to that, i'm leaving poly.

Mark, you have been accused of forcing us to read the ads and using subliminal messages. How do you plead?
          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

Mark cant answer right now, hes on an all expenses paid tour of Europe.. Business trip of course

Comment

Working...
            X