Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forums accelerated!

The forums load up much more quickly!

I feel the need to thank Markos, Dan, God (if existsing) and whomever else is responsible for this pleasant turn of events.
    (I am sure that OTENET -a greek ISP - is not responsible for the speed up so I don't thank it)

I agree, they've been much faster today.

Good job, whoever it is...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes, well done guys!

( +1 )
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Hooray! Whatever server problems you were experiencing seem to be solved! Good work, the forums are loading quite quickly now!

- mindseye
        Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

I second Dookie

Comment

yep havent had a single time out all day....
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'm still a little sceptical...if it's faster tonight, I'm convinced...it wasn't much better last night...so...we'll see...

Comment

nope getting slower agqain.... too kover 23 sec for alst page update, and some pages not conencting at all at first attempt
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Slow again.

We jinxed it.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I have a feeling it was faster tonight...especially in the latter part of the evening...

Comment

I'm wondering if its a coincidence that the first two people posting to this thread were from Greece and Canada...

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                          I'm wondering if its a coincidence that the first two people posting to this thread were from Greece and Canada...
                          Oh. I shouldn;t forget to collect my money from the bank. Right?!

The forums are faster. I hope it stays that way!

Comment

Well you all had to open your big mouths, and look what happened
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Right now, the load times are screaming. In fact, I've never seen them faster. Last night, I couldn't even get on, or if I could, I got tired of waiting.
                              "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                              Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                              X