Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me, or is it that the avatars of some of the posters here won't load...?

And of course, two minutes after you pst this thread, the avatars do load...

Comment

imaptience my boy , impatience !!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Read the thread by MarkG about the bottom of the page to see why. You just have to wait 70 or so seconds.
        My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
        from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
        --MarkG

and by MikeH
        she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

As i said above, impatience... !!!!

Comment

I never have a problem with avatrs...
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No, the page was fully loaded, but some avatars weren't loaded, I got the "red X"...and I had that for a couple of hours till I started this thread...

Comment

Twilight zone !!!!!

Comment

Is it just me, or is Rasputin's avatar ridiculously oversized?
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                  "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Its a bit like my own ego then

I asked for a larger version of the Apolyton one and Wombat was nice enough to make one, jsut needs some fine tuning in regards to Resolution....

Comment

Working...
                    X