No announcement yet.

Proposal that edits count towards post count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another thought, how bout zeroing all post counts since the change in policy re OT threads ......
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
      an interesting thought there provost, no sign of alexander in OT since the no post count there and lots of OT stuff in other forums from same ... HMMMMMMM I wonder who is reaaly going for that deity level ....
      AH has been busy at ACOL. I still say he should be banned.
      My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH
      she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

another thought, how bout zeroing all post counts since the change in policy re OT threads ......
        Sounds fair. Besides it would be so funny.
        My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
        from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
        --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

i have never understood how good old AH has so much time to post at so many damn differnet forums sites, including his own site now...

Comment

You see, Horsie is a civil servant in Australia. He might as well be a tumbleweed
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i have never understood how good old AH has so much time to post at so many damn differnet forums sites, including his own site now...
              Come on over. It's fun.

"ok, fine.
              --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

I didn't know you cared

Miss me in the OT hmmm??
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

This is totally unrelated...

Edited to add smiley.

(+1)

Last edited by Jaguar; June 23, 2001, 13:14.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

No way, Jose!

I think it's an insane idea.

They spam things now for PC, if the edits counted, they would just keep doing it over and over, AH!!

Remember, we are dealing with sexless minds here!
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

you have to remember who made the proposal , the king of spam !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X