'connection timed out' problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'connection timed out' problem

Well, I don't think that it is related to the 'new' forums, since I have been using it all the time without problems until last week or so.

Frstly it begun once a twive a night but was all right later.

Yesterday night, I tried 15 - 20 times to access forums and I was timed out. I just managed to get here in the thereads a few times.

This morining I tried from work with T1 connection. The same problem.

Tonight 5 times already, this is the reason why I went to post here first, I just hope it will let me post the topic.

What is happenning????
    Are the forums flooded with people??? I wouldn't think so since no new civ game is out.

Until a week or so ago forums and apolyton site worked perfectly. (for me at least) I got hooked for the last 6 months, and would hate that technical problems stop me from enjoying this internet paradise

Any help or advice, reasons why??? Any chance of the access getting better in the future?

*again when I tried to submit the topic*
    *again*
    Well I will add a number here for failed attempts to submit this thread so far: 11
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

oops, my apologies,

so i went trough twice...

good that it didn't go trough 15 times

However each time I was shown connection timed out screen, until I conceded defeat after 15 tries, and not knowing that two of them actually went trough!!!

Help
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
    X