Sooooo...what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo...what happened?

You know--this whole service interuption thingy...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

My money's on the new and improved Apolyton Curse 2.01.

Comment

That's a massive crash that lasted over 12 hours. The box itself had been up the whole time so it didn't seem like a DDoS attack. However the http server was dead for a looong time.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Upgrade? HaH!

Well, I see that everything works smoothly now...
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Oh, but Chris did you do a traceroute? Are you downloading something else? Does your computer have vacuum tubes?

BLA BLA BLA!!

Comment

I hear ya...

Originally posted by GP
            Oh, but Chris did you do a traceroute? Are you downloading something else? Does your computer have vacuum tubes?

BLA BLA BLA!!
            Ha Ha, you have Mark down to a "T", Navy.

And, to tell the truth, I have Seven windows open right now, all to different systems...
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

That's odd. The downtime report says that Apolyton was offline from 12:30 AM yesterday until 10 AM today, but I was unable to connect late Friday as well.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The downtime was in the early morning hours so there was no one to get the message of the downtime until ~9AM EST this morning...

As per a report, you guys obviously do not visit the About section very often or the pull-down menu of recent news items...

---------------------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The face that breaks mirrors and web sites

All I know is Colon posted his photo on a thread in the OT and the site crashed shortly after.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: The face that breaks mirrors and web sites

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    All I know is Colon posted his photo on a thread in the OT and the site crashed shortly after.
                    ...luckily I was at work, so I didn't notice the crash

Comment

Did the forum go down again last night (6/19/01)?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Not that I know of...it was slow...but not down...and I was on all night...

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

As per a report, you guys obviously do not visit the About section very often or the pull-down menu of recent news items...

---------------------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          you mean you actually putting some meaningful information in there
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I am a firm believer in recycling...

What happened this time...?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A full report is being compiled as quickly and efficiently as possible in consultation with GameStats' Tech team.

Thank you for your patience.

-----------------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X