Handle Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handle Change

Are we unable to change our handles again?

If we can change them, how?

Only admins do so.

You have to beg on your bare knees, and I doubt you'll be allowed to change back later.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

PM me, or just post it here, and thy will shall be done.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

We keep finding more and more issues with the new setup

Comment

MtG, did you get my pm?

Comment

Ok, I'll come clear. Would it be possible for me to have my handle slightly changed - (back) to Winston with a capital W? I actually think it's a bit awkward for me to be stuck with the lower case w. It resulted from me being unable to change back to my initial handle in February.

Thanks much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
              We keep finding more and more issues with the new setup
              And this is why you are in support of a full switch to branching threads? You missed your chance there

Well at least this stops the spurious namechanges that we have had in the past. It gets damn confusing after a while...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Could it be changed to "El Awrence" please?

Comment

I wasn't online yesterday, but done, and done. For El Awrance and Winston, both.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

all this extra work for the poor admins and mods , why cant people jsut choose a name and stick to it... or jsut create a DL !!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Thanks MtG. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        all this extra work for the poor admins and mods , why cant people jsut choose a name and stick to it... or jsut create a DL !!
                        yeah, why can't we create a DL, AE, or whatever it is we're supposed to call it.

i'd call it a backup.

I.R's Auxillary Login has a nice sound to it.
                        Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                        Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                        "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

well seeing the number of DL's on the list, most Admins dont have a problem with it ...

Comment

Most of those are Mings. He likes to brag about how many posters he moderates.
                            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                            --MarkG

and by MikeH
                            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

actually was surprised to see how many members we have with 0 posts Maybe Admins should remove all of them , make member numbers mroe realsitic !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X